Featured: Inclusive Design 24
Inclusive Design 24 put on another online accessibility conference recently. The collection of talks covers a wide variety of topics relating to accessibility, design, development and more.
Watch Inclusive Design 24.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- A guide to color accessibility in product design (blog post – invisionapp.com)
- The next big jump in Basecamp accessibility! (blog post – m.signalvnoise.com)
- Terms and conditions and accessibility (blog post – medium.com/@carlneubert)
- We use too many damn modals (resource – modalzmodalzmodalz.com)
- Assistive technology tools you can test with at no cost (blog post – accessibility.blog.gov.uk)
- Form Design Patterns (book – shop.smashingmagazine.com)
New to A11y
Ditte Mortensen and Frank Spillers illustrate why accessibility is great for users and for business in an article from the Interation Design Foundation. The three reasons outlined here always come up as the strongest in the case made for inclusive design or accessibility.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.