Featured: Interview with Marcy Sutton
Marcy Sutton joins Nicolas Steenhout on the A11y Rules podcast, talking about why we should stop making people feel bad about accessibility and more.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Accessibility in tech with Haben Girma (podcast – gcppodcast.com)
- Why using `tabindex` values greater than “0” is bad (blog post – karlgroves.com)
- Interview with Director of MABVI (podcast – interactiveaccessibility.com)
- Tenon-UI (code – tenon-ui.info)
- How To make live chat accessible (blog post – maxability.co.in)
New to A11y
Amy Dickens gives you a primer on accessibility. For a short post, Amy covers a lot, from terms to regulations and more.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.