Featured: Be the Villain
Eric Bailey encourages you to be the villian and have uncomfortable conversations about why something unthinkable may in fact not be.
Read Be the Villain.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Web accessibility and autism (blog post – maxability.co.in)
- “Accessible” design systems don’t guarantee accessible products (blog post – medium.com/eightshapes-llc)
- Too much accessibility (blog post – css-tricks.com)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1—for people who haven’t read the update (blog post – 24ways.org)
- Unlocking accessibility for UX/UI designers (blog post – 24a11y.com)
- Accessible SVG: Methods for adding alternative content (blog post – webdesign.tutsplus.com)
- Disability is a spectrum, not a binary (blog post – 24a11y.com)
New to A11y
Amy dives into the adventure of learning accessibility in 100 days. I love how they’ve broken up the journey into standards, code and quality assurance.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.