Featured: The anatomy of accessible forms: Best practices
Raghavendra Satish Peri lays out the best practices in the third post in his series on accessible forms.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Why would a screen reader user have a braille display? (blog post – brucelawson.co.uk)
- Data visualization with Doug Schepers (video – youtube.com)
- Access All Areas 2019 (Accessibility Awareness Day videos) (video – bbc.co.uk)
- Email accessibility resources - Connections 2019 (resource – docs.google.com)
- Designing and coding for low vision (video – technica11y.org)
- Reduced motion picture technique, take two (blog post – css-tricks.com)
- To boldly go where no SPA has gone before (video – youtube.com)
- Optimizing Google Fonts performance (blog post – smashingmagazine.com)
- Perl out loud (video – youtube.com)
New to A11y
3Play Media has put together a list of accessibility terms defined for you. This field can be a bit of acronym soup sometimes, and this helps cut through that.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.