Featured: Accessibility and motion
Sheri Byrne-Haber takes you through how to design without triggering distraction, nausea and migraines.
Read Accessibility and motion.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Where to put buttons on forms (blog post – adamsilver.io)
- How to get development on board with accessibility testing (blog post – deque.com)
- Accessibility for everyone (video – youtube.com)
- What does a coder do if they can’t type? (blog post – nsaphra.github.io)
- Six questions about accessibility for web developers (blog post – telerik.com)
- New design principles posters (resource – designnotes.blog.gov.uk)
- Inconsistent behavior among browsers when clicking on buttons (blog post – zellwk.com)
- What is financial inclusion? (blog post – medium.com/@charleypoth)
- Dining while disabled (blog post – sfchronicle.com)
New to A11y
Adrian Roselli declares that underlines are beautiful. I’m a fan of underlines too. I like how to tone of this piece reminds you that some conventions stick for a reason.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.