Featured: U.S. Supreme Court passes on Domino’s case: Commenters misunderstand
Lainey Feingold takes a deeper look at the misunderstandings around the Domino’s case.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- A vacancy has been detected (blog post – kellysutton.com)
- Improving form controls in Microsoft Edge and Chromium (blog post – blogs.windows.com/msedgedev)
- Beyond automatic accessibility testing: Six things I check on every website I build (blog post – matuzo.at)
- Designing accessible color systems (blog post – stripe.com)
- ‘It’s my escape.’ How video games help people cope with disabilities (news article – washingtonpost.com)
- Designing for deaf people helps everyone (talk – youtube.com)
- Making GOV.UK Pay more accessible (blog post – accessibility.blog.gov.uk)
New to A11y
Raghavendra Satish Peri shares some tips for finding a job in the digital accessibility space. If you’re new to the field, thinking about doing it full time and getting paid for it, this post will help you learn how.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.