Featured: Significant WAVE updates
Jared Smith announces big changes that make WAVE better for accessibility testing.
Read Significant WAVE updates.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Short note on When is a table a table? (blog post – codepen.io/stevef)
- Auditing for accessibility problems With Firefox developer tools (blog post – hacks.mozilla.org)
- Apple releases iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2; Bringing many bug fixes for blind and low vision users (blog post – applevis.com)
- Digital accessibility for digital teams: a role by role guide (blog post – perkins.org)
- Should accessibility features be optional? (blog post – gomakethings.com)
- New in iOS 13 Accessibility – Voice Control and More (blog post – deque.com)
- A TPG Halloween special: The horrors lurking in your HTML (blog post – developer.paciellogroup.com)
New to A11y
Sarah Higley takes you on a deep dive into escaping 101. That is, when to use the escape key for accessibility and why.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.