Featured: Hubris isn’t helpful
Tatiana Mac reminds us to come curious. Come aware of our own messes in our own glass houses. Our egos get in the way of putting the user first.
Read Hubris isn’t helpful.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Better form inputs for better mobile user experiences (blog post – css-tricks.com)
- Real-world effectiveness of Brotli (blog – csswizardry.com)
- Accessibility guidelines for UX designers (blog post – uxdesign.cc)
- Accessibility Maze (game – de.ryerson.ca)
- Takeaway apps: Do they deliver accessibility? (blog post – axesslab.com)
- Core components of an effective accessibility statement (blog post – blog.tenon.io)
- Accessible font sizing, explained (blog post – css-tricks.com)
- A Future Date conference talks (video – youtube.com)
- Internet anxiety with David Swallow (podcast – uxpodcast.com)
New to A11y
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.