Featured: When there is no content between headings
You can think of headings as a table of contents. But what if there are headings without contents?
Read When there is no content between headings.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- How to use AVIF: The new next-gen image compression format (blog post – reachlightspeed.com)
- WAI-ARIA usage bookmarklet (tool – thepaciellogroup.github.io)
- WCAG 2.2 overview and feedback (blog post – webaim.org)
- Removing barriers: How Liliane Canvas Control is empowering designers in the face of disability (blog post – blog.adobe.com)
- WCAG 2.1 is the current standard, not WCAG 2.0 — and WCAG 2.2 is coming (blog post – adrianroselli.com)
- Semantic markup - Designing in the browser (video – youtube.com)
- Giving users and developers more control over focus (blog post – blog.chromium.org)
- Making Twitter more accessible (blog post – blog.twitter.com)
- Is the web getting slower? (blog post – debugbear.com)
New to A11y?
Sheri Byrne-Haber shares ten basic accessibility facts you should read. If you’re into accessibility, and especially in a management position, you should be comfortable communicting these.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.