Featured: What to look for in an accessibility audit
If your organization is completely new to digital accessibility, an audit or assessment is a great place to start to see where your organization stands.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Connect, no matter the speed (blog post – medium.com/google-design)
- How to talk to stakeholders about web accessibility: a presentation template (blog post – uxdesign.cc)
- Web performance: Minimising DOM reflow / layout shift (blog post – medium.com/better-programming)
- Accessible color standard (video – youtube.com)
- Source Order Viewer in Edge 86 (blog post – adrianroselli.com)
- Tooltips: Investigation in four parts (video – youtube.com)
New to A11y?
Val Head gave a talk back in 2019 at An Event Apart about making motion inclusive that will help you design motion inclusively from the start. You can have inclusive design and motion too.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.