Featured: Stark opens its doors to the Public Library
The team at Stark has opened up the virtual doors to a public library, a huge, curated, centralized accessibility resource.
Read more of Stark opens its doors to the Public Library.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Under-engineered select menus (blog post – adrianroselli.com)
- HTML inputs and labels: A love story (blog post – css-tricks.com)
- Remote accessibility persona testing (blog post - accessibility.blog.gov.uk)
- Developer modules (resource - w3.org)
- Helping developers write accessible code (blog post - blogs.intuit.com)
- Ten accessibility errors automated tools miss on PDF documents (blog post - microassist.com)
- Typographic accessibility in more detail (blog post - medium.com/the-readability-group)
- Uber ordered to pay $1.1 million for discriminating Against Passenger With Guide Dog (blog post - courthousenews.com)
- Clubhouse, the shift to spoken social media, and the voices that will be silenced (article - slate.com)
- Adrian and the overlays (podcast - bemyeyes.com)
- Accessible front-end components: claims vs reality (blog post - hiddedevries.nl)
- Accessibility and mobile web performance reports (blog post - daverupert.com)
New to A11y?
Rian Rietveld answers the question: Why bother to care about accessibility? It’s about you. I love how Rian anchors accessibility in every day experiences on the web in the post.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.