News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Better screenreader experiences with CSS (video – learnwithjason.dev)
- Multi-column sortable table experiment (blog post – adrianroselli.com)
- Every input needs a label (blog post - a11y-collective.com)
- How to define Open Graph / Twitter image alt text (and why it might not matter) (blog post - stefanjudis.com)
- I’m a disability activist because I have to be, but not always because I want to be (blog post - rootedinrights.org)
- Why WCAG itself is not enough (tweet - twitter.com/abbott567)
- A complete guide to accessibility tooling (blog post - smashingmagazine.com)
- Blind Winn-Dixie customer further appeals website access ruling (article - news.bloomberglaw.com)
- Accessibility in logos: Design with accessibility in mind (blog post - blogs.intuit.com)
- Tips & tricks for testing accessibility with assistive technologies (blog post - blog.tenon.io)
- A ‘Vue’ of accessibility: Tips and tricks to make your application accessible (blog post - deque.com)
New to A11y?
Eric Bailey has some advice: Your image is probably not decorative. This is a good reminder that accessibility often relies on the context of the situation.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.