Featured: Another big win in the Domino’s Pizza accessibility saga
A judge rules that Domino’s violated the Americans with Disabilities Act because its website was not fully accessible to a blind customer.
Read more of Another big win in the Domino’s Pizza accessibility saga.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Gender-inclusive design is the only way (blog post – uxdesign.cc)
- Overreliance on overlays is counter to enculturation of accessibility (blog post – nfb.org)
- National convention sponsorship statement regarding AccessiBe (press release - nfb.org)
- How a CodePen support ticket turned into a great conversation) (blog post - equalentry.com)
- Log jams (talk - daverupert.com)
- Automating screen reader testing On macOS using Auto VO (blog post - smashingmagazine.com)
- An inclusive approach to video production (blog post - tetralogical.com)
- Using CSS to enforce accessibility (blog post - adrianroselli.com)
New to A11y?
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.