Featured: Why accessibility bugs are a good thing and how to handle them
Sheri Byrne-Haber talks about why getting an accessibility bug report can be a good thing, and what to do about it.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- How to fix your low-contrast text (blog post – benmyers.dev
- The five riders of accessible media (blog post - uxdesign.cc)
- 24×24 pixel cursor bookmarklet (tool - codepen.io/aardrian)
- Accessibility Toronto announcements (tweet thread - twitter.com/a11yTO)
- Common accessibility issues that you can fix today (blog post - hidde.blog)
- Well color us surprised—this SC can be a tricky customer (blog post - tpgi.com)
- My cease and desist from AudioEye (blog post - adrianroselli.com)
New to A11y?
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.