Featured: WCAG SC 1.4.4 Resize Text and 1.4.10 Reflow
Eric Eggert aims to clear up confusion about the relationship and how to test for the WCAG 2.1 Success Criteria 1.4.4 Resize Text and 1.4.10 Reflow.
Read more of WCAG SC 1.4.4 Resize Text and 1.4.10 Reflow.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Neurodiversity and inclusion: Choosing kinder design (blog post – prototypr.io
- How to fund accessibility work (resource - pleasefunda11y.com)
- AXSChat Podcast with Stéphanie Walter (podcast - axschat.buzzsprout.com)
- The forgotten benefits of “low tech” user interfaces (blog post - uxdesign.cc)
- InEx: a show about inclusive design (podcast - inex.show)
- Inclusive user research: Analysing findings (blog post - tetralogical.com)
- Lessons learned when developing accessibility in prices at Mercado Libre (blog post - medium.com/mercadolibre-tech)
- Technology to help people with sight loss - with RNIB and Envision (event - abilitynet-org-uk.zoom.us)
- Speaking up and speaking out: Tactical communication and consulting (event - meetup.com/a11ynyc)
New to A11y?
Daniel Devesa Derksen-Staats, an iOS engineer, has started an interesting project. Writing a tweet about developing accessible iOS apps, every day, for a whole year. That’s quite a commitment! But it looks like Daniel has plenty of tips, suitable for those new to accessibility. If you work on iOS apps, give the hashtag #365DaysIOSAccessibility a read.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.