Featured: Accessibility is for every one
Sommer Panage reminds us that accessibility can be good for everyone, but also good the one person who needs it. And that’s okay.
Read more of Accessibility is for every one.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Brief note on super- and subscript text (blog post - adrianroselli.com)
- Digital accessibility course list (resource - w3.org)
- It’s good to make mistakes (blog post - tempertemper.com)
- Clarifying color contrast and font size guidelines (blog post – testingaccessibility.com)
- Justin Yarbrough talks about alt text (podcast – a11yrules.com)
- Accessibility is systemic (blog post - adactio.com)
- Designing better inline validation UX (blog post - smashingmagazine.com)
- Platform for app accessibility (resource - beta.appt.org)
- Blind people need to be considered more when making data visualizations (blog post - a11yproject.com)
New to A11y?
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.