News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Brief Note on aria-readonly Support (blog post - adrianroselli.com)
- Small acts can invite more voices into design communities (blog post - indeed.design)
- Analyzing the top 100 retailers for digital accessibility (blog post - deque.com)
- Anna Cook - The value of accessibility (podcast – designisforeveryone.org)
- How to caption your social media content (blog post – liamodell.com)
- Page title conventions (blog post - adamsilver.io)
- DOJ and Congressional updates on digital accessibility (blog post - convergeaccessibility.com)
- Twitter’s layoffs are a blow to accessibility (article - wired.com)
- Setting up an accessibility empathy hub (blog post - sconner.net)
New to A11y?
Kelley Gordon at Nielsen Norman Group lists five visual treatments that improve accessibility. Any one of these tips can make a big difference in a design.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.