Featured: How many people with disabilities use my website?
It’s a common question that comes up in relation to accessibility. Tim Frick explains why that may not be as easy as you might think.
Read more of How many people with disabilities use my website.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- The future of adaptive user interfaces (blog post)
- A11Y Style Guide (tool)
- Slide to unlock (resource)
- Keyboard/screenreader accessible CSS-only menus (code)
- Your body text is too small (blog post)
- Tragic Design (book)
- Accessibility fundamentals (resource)
- Improving access to landmark navigation (tool)
- Menus and menu buttons (blog post)
New to A11y
Adam Soucie walks you through an introduction to accessibility in this two-part series. It’s a great set of posts to learn more if you’re new to the topic.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.