Featured: Rough guide: browsers, operating systems and screen reader support
The Paciello Group has updated one of its popular posts, detailing the ins and outs of how screen readers work with different browsers and operating systems.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- The responsive order conflict for keyboard focus (blog post)
- Accessibility in the age of the headless CMS (blog post)
- Accessible modal dialogs (video podcast)
- Why you have no excuse to not caption your videos (blog post)
- Sonar (tool)
- Screen size, resolution and zoom. Oh my (blog post)
- Adobe continues to Improve on making PDFs accessible (blog post)
New to A11y
Slack’s Accessibility Product Manager George Zamfir chats all about accessibility at Slack and more. I love the parts touching on accessibility as a culture.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.