Featured: Accessibility courses
If you’re new to accessibility, you may not know where to start. Mike Gifford and others have put together a list of of courses on web accessibility to get you going.
Read more of Accessibility courses.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- At this month’s WWDC, Apple unveiled refined accessibility tools (news)
- React’s accessibility page (resource)
- Championing Accessibility at the Guardian (blog post)
- Using style guides for accessibility (blog post)
- Accessibility for visual design (blog post)
- Inline validation is problematic (blog post)
- Baby boomers are aging – and designers need to adapt (blog post)
- Easy steps for including disabled people in your workforce (blog post)
- Upgrade your accessibility testing with the new aXe extension 3.0 (blog post)
New to A11y
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.