Featured: Why accessibility matters
Isaac Zepeda explains that accessibility is about everybody. Accessibility is empathy.
Read more of Why accessibility matters.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Extreme accessibility: Rapid discovery and remediation, part 1 (blog post)
- How to label Shadow DOM (video)
- Shut up JAWS (blog post)
- Yes, your site too can (and should) be accessible (video)
- The elephant in the diversity room (blog post)
- Building a map for everyone (blog post)
- Progressive enhancement and CSS (video)
New to A11y
The New York Times has an excellent section about people living with disabilities. It has essays, art and opinion exploring the lives of people doing what they do, the perfect backdrop to understanding more about accessibility.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.