Featured: Blind people cook
Cook and accessibility profesional Lucy Greco talks about her two passions, and they have more in common than you think.
Read more of Blind people cook: A web accessibility story.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Introducing Launchy (code)
- Accessibility for the future you (blog post)
- Innovating with accessibility in mind (video)
- The most important color in UI design (blog post)
- Critical development considerations for mobile application accessibility (blog post)
- Testing the accessibility of pattern libraries (blog post)
- Accessible custom select dropdowns (blog post)
- Accessibility for teams (resource)
- Design for all (podcast)
- Accessible SVG tables (blog post)
- New accessibility audit tools in Chrome DevTools (tool)
New to A11y
Jared Spool explores authentication, a type of interaction he says we should focus on because our users shouldn’t. This doesn’t deal with accessibility directly, but I like to think of accessibility in the same vein: something we should worry about so our customers don’t have to.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.