Featured: What’s new in WCAG 2.1
The W3C draft for WCAG 2.1 has started to gel, and Adrian Roselli has the details on what’s new in the standard.
Read more of What’s new in WCAG 2.1.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Float label pattern in UX form design (blog post)
- Accessibility in email (webinar)
- Join Mozilla and Stanford’s open design sprint for an accessible web (event)
- On demand live regions (code)
- WCAG 2.1: The final list of candidate success criteria is here (blog post)
- Accessibility for Everyone (book)
- How icons are ruining interfaces (blog post)
- A11y Rules podcast interview with Josh Simmons - Part 1 (podcast)
New to A11y
I’m always looking for web accessibility resources. Heck, it’s what prompted me to start this newsletter. Well, the University of Minnesolta Duluth has an impressive page of resources on just about everything. Take a look – I’m sure you’ll learn something.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.