Featured: Fonts don’t matter
Hold your breath because Hampus Sethfors explains why fonts are overrated and what actually matters for readability.
Read more of Fonts don’t matter.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Larger text on mobile devices (blog post)
- Inclusive Design 24 call for presentations (event)
- Throwing your organization’s money away or why must your organization pay to test accessibility of IT products and services it purchases? (blog post)
- After 46 Years, Mattel redesigned Uno For color-blind people (blog post)
- Accessible datepickers (blog post)
- A theme switcher (blog post)
- Accessible SVG line graphs (blog post)
New to A11y
Scott O’Hara explains “a11y” and how a numeronym relates to it. Worth a read if you’re new to the accessibility field because you see the term everywhere.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.