Featured: Creating accessible React apps
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Design in the age of anxiety (blog post)
- Web accessibility with Marcy Sutton (podcast)
- Micromodal.js (code)
- handorgel (code)
- Text-only news sites are slowly making a comeback. Here’s why (blog post)
- Trends that exclude (blog post)
- Heading headache (blog post)
- Alt-texts: The ultimate guide (blog post)
New to A11y
Laura Kalbag, author of the recent book, Accessibility for Everyone, wrote a post all about getting started with web accessibility. She covers the core principles you should consider when creating something on the web. Give it a read if you’re just digging into accessibility.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.