Featured: 24 Accessibility
You’ve probably seen advent calendars before, right? Well, this year there will be an advent calendar – sharing daily gifts of accessibility.
Read 24 Accessibility.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Hooked and booked (blog post)
- Seven guidelines for writing accessible microcopy (blog post)
- The most important rule in UX design that everyone breaks (blog post)
- Is this link going to open a new tab? (blog post)
- We must measure customer time (blog post)
- HTML email and accessibility (blog post)
- TalkBack - A11ycasts #27 (video podcast)
- Five ways to make your app more accessible (blog post)
- Advocating for accessible UI design (blog post)
- A content slider (blog post)
- Accessible custom styled form elements (blog post)
New to A11y
If you’re a designer or developer, you might think the markup that goes into your website or application carries little meaning. Or it’s only simple stuff. But you need to put as much effort, if not more, into your accessible markup. It forms a foundation and can get you to a more accessible experience quicker than most things.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.