Featured: Accessible links re:visited
Links – they make the Web what it is, but we probably don’t pay them enough attention. Fear not, the Filament Group has a post that covers just what makes a link truly accessible
Read Accessible links re:visited.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Video introduction to web accessibility and W3C standards (videos)
- Providing alternate content for screen reader user (blog post)
- Short note on making your mark (more accessible) (blog post)
- Five ways in which artificial intelligence changes the face of web accessibility (blog post)
- A developer’s guide to better accessibility (blog post)
- Web accessibility: What you say vs. what I hear (blog post)
- Building an inclusive web: Why accessibility matters (blog post)
New to A11y
Learning how your decisions and markup impact technology like a screen reader can be tricky. Ben Robertson lays out the basics behind an accessible layout for screen readers. It’s just enough to get you started and wanting to learn more.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly! If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.