Featured: How to implement accessibility in agency projects
Jeremy Fields of Viget expands on an earlier post about implementing accessibilility in agency projects. This time, he focuses on making the commitment when client timelines and budgets are involved.
Read How to implement accessibility in agency projects: Part 2.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- Improving text readability for dyslexic users with skip-ink underlines (blog post)
- Why you can’t test a screen reader (yet)! (blog post)
- Improving the accessibility of 24 ways (blog post)
- New Years resolution: Underline your links! (blog post)
- Practical examples of accessibility improvements (blog post)
- Getting started with web accessibility in React (blog post)
New to A11y
Tom Widerøe has been where maybe you’re at too. Trying to convince aolleagues that accessibility matters. It’s not as hard as you might think if you approach it one manageable win at a time. He even outlines what things you can do that offer the most benefit too.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.