Featured: What my color-blindness taught me about design
Fei Ren tells the story behind an important lesson: Empathy is the biggest asset for UX designers.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- The quest to make Microsoft accessible to its core (blog post)
- Facebook AX navbar (blog post)
- Ace by DAISY, Accessibility Checking Tool (tool)
- WCAG 2.1 is a candidate recommendation (video talk)
- Results from the main landmark survey (blog post)
- What is web accessibility? (blog post)
- Inclusive presentation skills (video)
- Phone number links and accessibility (blog post)
- Enter the dragon (drop): Accessible list reordering (podcast)
- Mozilla and Freedom Scientific working together on Firefox compatibility (blog post)
New to A11y
Scott O’Hara and other contributors have created a collection of accessibility interview questions ranging from general to technical topics. If you’re new to accessibility, you could aim to answer each of these questions and learn so much.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to email@example.com.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.