Featured: A11y isn’t just
Dave Letorey clears up some of the misconceptions you might have about what accessibility is and isn’t about.
Read A11y isn’t just.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- How we’ve made GOV.UK elements even more accessible (blog post)
- Gratitude for a poached egg (an accessibility and negotiation strategy) (blog post)
- Short note on what CSS display properties do to table semantics (blog post)
- CSUN 2018 conference preview (blog post)
- Some things about `alt` text (blog post)
- Text splitting causes screen reader problems (blog post)
New to A11y
Andrew Spencer guides you through an accessible by design experience when it comes to creating visuals. It’s a great primer if you’re a designer new to accessibility and worried about where to start.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.