Featured: Where accessibility lives
Derek Featherstone gives a talk at the Accessible by Design Conference about just who’s responsible for accessibility and how to get it done.
Watch Where accessibility lives.
News, resources, tools and tutorials
- ARIA serious?! (video – vimeo.com)
- Functions to add ARIA to tables and lists (blog post – adrianroselli.com_)_
- What we learned from getting our autocomplete tested for accessibility (blog post – accessibility.blog.gov.uk_)_
- State of accessibility (video – stateofthebrowser.com)
- Short note on being busy (blog post – developer.paciellogroup.com)
- Thanks for z memories (blog post – medium.com/@brycej)
- Fast. Simple. Accessible. (video – youtube.com)
New to A11y
The folks at UIE share some wisdom about CSS grid and accessibility, and how you can easily make mistakes if you’re not careful. New techniques can empower our users and customers, but only if we’re mindful in our craft.
Suggestions and corrections
Have a suggestion for something to be included in Accessibility Weekly? Did I make a mistake that doesn't belong on the Internet? You can either reply to this email or send a note to email@example.com.
Sponsorships and donations
You can sponsor Accessibility Weekly!. If you or your company is interested, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the newsletter, consider making a donation.